Joomla 3.3.6: cookie control does not show up im frontend

mathilda

Jan 12, 2015, 4:54:49 AM1/12/15
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I installed cookie control as a mosule in Joomla 3.3.6. It does not show up in frontend. I figured a Jquery Conflict, but I have Easy JQery installed and the report does not even mention  Cookie control on the pages that I included it. Then I figured it is an issue with the wrong module position. I was not sure if I have to give it one of the existing module positions. Whatever I tried - one of the existing positions, none at all, POS_LEFT or POS_RIGHT, none of them works.

The newest JQery version is installed. The newest module version too (downloaded it today). The API key is also included.

Thank you for your assistance and bes regards!

mathilda

Jan 12, 2015, 5:05:05 AM1/12/15
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, forgot to post the link: