Cookie Revival

Steve Palmer

Apr 30, 2015, 2:16:32 PM4/30/15
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks

I built a website for a client and added in the free cookie control script - it all works beautifully! thanks!

Because I clicked on the consent option for testing purposes, the script obviously doesn't pop up any longer, and I'd like to demonstrate it 'fresh' to the client.

What do I need to delete (a cookie?) to reinstate the pop-up?

Thanks

Steve

Gerasimos Tzoganis

May 1, 2015, 2:15:42 AM5/1/15
to cookie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve,

Yes, just delete the civicCookieControl cookie and you will be fine. This cookie expires by default in 90 days I think, but that's customizable through the cookieExpiry property.

Kind regards,
Gerasimos

Steve Palmer

May 1, 2015, 2:36:16 AM5/1/15