最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Pramod

未読、
2010/04/27 16:49:332010/04/27
To: ControlTier
Hello,

When I use ctl-exec on Linux to dispatch ctl-depot on Node(also
Linux) I get "java.io.IOException: No locks available" error.

What could be the issue? I am using new release 3.4.11

[samadmin@SC9control1 ~]$ ctl-exec -p scholastic-hosting -- ctl-depot -
p scholastic-hosting -a install
number of nodes to dispatch to: 3, (threadcount=1)
Connecting to 10.86.200.233:22
cmd : ctl-depot -p scholastic-hosting -a install
IOException: No locks available
java.io.IOException: No locks available
at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.lock0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.lock(FileChannelImpl.java:784)
at java.nio.channels.FileChannel.lock(FileChannel.java:865)
at
com.controltier.ctl.cli.ctldeploy.GetServerFile.execute(GetServerFile.java:
134)
at
com.controltier.ctl.cli.ctldeploy.DeploymentUtils.updateDeploymentsProperties(DeploymentUtils.java:
111)
at
com.controltier.ctl.cli.depotsetup.BaseAction.updateDeploymentProperties(BaseAction.java:
224)
at
com.controltier.ctl.cli.depotsetup.BaseAction.retrieveValidDeployments(BaseAction.java:
109)
at
com.controltier.ctl.cli.depotsetup.DeployAction.exec(DeployAction.java:
128)
at
com.controltier.ctl.cli.CtlDepotSetupMain.executeAction(CtlDepotSetupMain.java:
169)
at
com.controltier.ctl.cli.CtlDepotSetupMain.run(CtlDepotSetupMain.java:
106)
at
com.controltier.ctl.cli.CtlDepotSetupMain.main(CtlDepotSetupMain.java:
93)
at
39)
at
25)
at
launcher.CtlDepotSetupLauncher.main(CtlDepotSetupLauncher.java:34)
warn: Failed updating deployments information: couldn't update
deployments.properties
warn: using existing deployments information
IOException: No locks available

Moses Lei

未読、
2010/04/27 19:23:132010/04/27
To: contr...@googlegroups.com
This might be happening because you're running on an NFS filesystem with locking disabled. Switch to a local filesystem and it should work.

Moses

--
Moses Lei
[ Professional Services | DTO Solutions, Inc. ]

Pramod

未読、
2010/04/28 18:00:402010/04/28
To: ControlTier
Thanks Moses,
My sys admin enabled locking on NFS mount and problem is solved.

Pramod.

On Apr 27, 7:23 pm, Moses Lei <m...@dtosolutions.com> wrote:
> This might be happening because you're running on an NFS filesystem with
> locking disabled. Switch to a local filesystem and it should work.
>
> Moses
>
> --
> Moses Lei
> [ Professional Services | DTO Solutions, Inc. ]
> [ office: 323.654.6944 | mobile: 703.901.5969 | e-mail:
> m...@dtosolutions.com | aim/gtalk: m...@controltier.com | yahoo: moseslei ]
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送