Jetty server error - ctl.base

sateesh

Feb 21, 2012, 2:41:25 PM2/21/12
to ControlTier
Jetty server is throwing up below erorr on C:\ctier\pkgs
\jetty-6.1.21\bin\start.bat execution . any clue ?

2012-02-21 13:36:40,140 [WrapperListener_start_runner] ERROR
StackTrace - Sanitizing stacktrace:
java.lang.RuntimeException: config file did not contain property:
ctl.base
Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)

Anthony Shortland

Feb 21, 2012, 3:05:19 PM2/21/12
to contr...@googlegroups.com
Looks like an environment or installation issue ... how did you install ControlTier?

sateesh

Feb 21, 2012, 3:38:28 PM2/21/12
to ControlTier
Hi Anthony

I have installed on Windows XP machine.
I just followed the steps mentioned from below URL's
http://doc36.controltier.org/wiki/Installation
and
http://doc36.controltier.org/wiki/ZIP_installer

Where to look up for this file "ctl.base" ?

Regards
Sateesh C.S