graphviz rendering problem

Charles Scott

Jul 9, 2007, 6:24:15 PM7/9/07
to contr...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting errors as I just built a sparc solaris v8 graphviz and
got the needed dot command, however,

catalina.out shows errors that I would like to try interactively do
understand what it needs. How do i send the graphing data for an
object to the dot command outside of Workbench?

INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Jul 9, 2007 3:21:34 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/82 config=null
WARN : will graph object, has order: Mediator
WARN : will graph object, has order: Mediator
WARN : will graph resource, has order: Mediator
WARN : Could not render image data: ImageData attribute was null or
wrong type:null
WARN : will graph object, has order: Mediator
WARN : will graph object, has order: Mediator
WARN : will graph resource, has order: Mediator
WARN : Could not render image data: ImageData attribute was null or
wrong type:null
WARN : *** procWaiter *** ended after 10000ms, proc is not finished.
destroying..
WARN : will graph object, has order: Mediator
WARN : will graph object, has order: Mediator
WARN : will graph resource, has order: Mediator
WARN : Could not render image data: ImageData attribute was null or
wrong type:null
WARN : *** procWaiter *** ended after 10000ms, proc is not finished.
destroying..
WARN : *** procWaiter *** ended after 10000ms, proc is not finished.
destroying..
Jul 9, 2007 3:23:22 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool
$ControlRunnable run
SEVERE: Unexpected exception
java.lang.InterruptedException
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:429)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool
$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:657)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

~
~

Alex Honor

Jul 9, 2007, 6:36:07 PM7/9/07
to Charles Scott, contr...@googlegroups.com
Do dump output to the "dot" format you can add the "format=dot" to
the query params
eg: use a URL like: http://localhost:8080/itnav/do/graphs/Image?
maprefUri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opendepo.org%2Fct%2Fsimple%2FObjects%
23obj_3&imageRequest=true&depot=simple&proximity=1&internalView=true&for
mat=dot