The term of the week is Content Strategy

Rahel Anne Bailie

Mar 7, 2014, 11:39:34 AM3/7/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
As you may know, Scott Abel and I published a book called The Language of Content Strategy. (It's available in all the major retail outlets, in print and ebooks).

Every week we're releasing a new term to the public - this is the second week. Last week's term was "content" and this week's is "content strategy".

We're encouraging conversation, so if you're interested, head over to the site and participate. With the number of definitions of content strategy that are around, I would think we could have some interesting discussion.

http://thelanguageofcontentstrategy.com/2014/03/term-of-the-week%3A-content-strategy#.UxnxYvldV7x

---

Rahel Anne Bailie, Content Strategy / Content Management / Content Design
Intentional Design Inc. - Content strategies for business impact
Co-producer: Content Strategy Workshops
Co-editor: The Language of Content Strategy -
in stores Feb 27th
Co-author: Content Strategy: Connecting the dots between business, brand, and benefits