The Best Content Workflow Tools?

Margit Detweiler

Apr 10, 2014, 5:37:26 PM4/10/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone recommend a great end to end (ideation to publish — even payment) content workflow tool?

I've worked with Contently quite a bit — and like their service — but curious about what else people like (Kapost, BetaOut, GatherContent etc).

Even with those I often rely on a combination of highly organized Dropbox folders, Google Doc shareable calendars and Excel spreadsheets for asset tracking.

This is for a large company with a strong firewall, many remote contributors, looking for a good level of privacy and ease of use.

Thanks!
Margit

Hilary Marsh

Apr 10, 2014, 7:46:09 PM4/10/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
I used GatherContent for a project with a small number of remote contributors, and it worked really well for us. I captured the "before" content and then had them write the revised content, and it was great to be able to see both side by side. It definitely captured and displayed the status of each piece of content far better than calendars and spreadsheets ever could.

Best,

Hilary

Hilary Marsh  |  312-806-7854  |  hil...@hilarymarsh.com

Content strategy for associations, nonprofits, corporations:
websites, blogs, social media, e-newsletters
http://www.hilarymarsh.com
also hilarymarsh on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Slideshare, etc.