Content Strategy Meetup Baltimore

Julie Stromberg

Aug 27, 2015, 4:54:06 PM8/27/15
to Content Strategy
Hey, we can't let the group down in DC have all the fun. A Meet and Greet is scheduled on 9/24 at 6pm. If you're in the area, please consider joining. Not in the area? Please share!

Content Strategy Baltimore Meetup

Hilary Marsh

Aug 27, 2015, 6:51:58 PM8/27/15
to content...@googlegroups.com
Excellent — welcome to the fold!

FYI, I’ve added your group to the list of global content strategy meetup groups that I maintain:

Best,

Hilary

Hilary Marsh
President and Chief Strategist, Content Company

312-806-7854  |  hil...@hilarymarsh.com

Content strategy for associations, nonprofits, intranets
http://www.hilarymarsh.com
also hilarymarsh on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Slideshare, etc.

On Aug 27, 2015, at 3:49 PM, Julie Stromberg <julie.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, we can't let the group down in DC have all the fun. A Meet and Greet is scheduled on 9/24 at 6pm. If you're in the area, please consider joining. Not in the area? Please share!

Content Strategy Baltimore Meetup

Margaret Black

Aug 28, 2015, 9:42:06 AM8/28/15
to content...@googlegroups.com

Hello from CSDC, Julie!

We've consulted and decided to share the fun!   ;)  Welcome.

Baltimore will have a different flavor from DC. Looking forward to understanding how your emphases are different from ours.

Will be in touch for sharing calendars and passing on information about this Meetup to Maryland colleagues.

Margaret