Call for speakers: Content Matters podcast

Iain Griffin

Mar 7, 2014, 12:32:28 PM3/7/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I had such a great response - directly and indirectly - the last time I did a call here, I'd like to again send an invite to the group for possible podcast guests.

Content Matters is a fortnightly show discussing the various aspects of digital content - strategy, marketing, production, management, delivery and more. For each episode I talk at length with a guest about their job, a project or case study, or a new theory they'd like to share with the community.

Since launching last May I've had the pleasure of speaking to some brilliant and generous people all over the world from here in the UK. Would you like to be a future guest? I'm looking for interviewees from April onwards. Sessions are pre-record (it's not live) over Skype (audio-only) allowing record times to be quite flexible and last no more than 30 minutes.

To get an insight to your work and how you do things digitally I'd particularly like to talk to people working in:
  • journalism,
  • travel (holidays/vacations),
  • finance,
  • music,
  • fashion,

Please do take a look at past guests to get an idea of the show. If you're tempted but uncertain, email me and we can talk it over. If not, hopefully you'll enjoy listening all the same.

All the best,

Iain

Kevan Gilbert

Mar 12, 2014, 3:46:43 PM3/12/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
Hi Iain,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention -- the show looks incredible. I'm excited to dig into the back catalogue. I'll send you an email expressing interest.

James_Mathewson

Mar 13, 2014, 5:15:47 PM3/13/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
I am very interested. I run search and content marketing for IBM. I'm writing a book called Outside-In Marketing: Using Big Data to Drive Content Marketing, with Mike Moran. I'd like to talk about this topic, if you'll have me.

Kind regards,
James Mathewson
jm...@us.ibm.com

Iain Griffin

Mar 14, 2014, 4:45:23 AM3/14/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
Thank you James, I certainly will. I'll send you an email to arrange.