Content modelling, free seats to a training next week

瀏覽次數:49 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Cruce Saunders

未讀,
2016年2月19日 中午12:18:432016/2/19
收件者:content...@googlegroups.com

I run a CMS integration firm and content engineering consultancy and we’ve been focused this year on training our entire team on content modeling.  It’s an area where we traditionally had just a few experts, but we feel it’s important for everyone to get up to speed.

To that end, we are sponsoring a training this coming week, lead by Noz Urbina, that will be a strong introduction to Content Modeling 101.  Content models are essential for content reuse, multichannel, personalization, and other applications.

We’re all going, but we decided to open it up more broadly by inviting the public.  For anyone on this list who is interested, I’ve got 10 seats I can offer for free.

This 2-hour training will be held on Feb 23, 2016, starting at 10:30 AM (GMT-6:00) Central Time.  If you’re interested in grabbing one of the seats, let me know.

I recommend an article that does a great job of succinctly walking through the basics of content modeling by Carrie Hane and Mike Atherton that was recently published on the UXPA website here.

By the way, if anyone already has a strong corporate internal content modeling or broader content engineering function, I’d love to interview you for a podcast about content modeling best practices in the enterprise.

I hope to see many of you at the Intelligent Content Conference coming up in early March.

Just send me an email if you'd like one of the 10 available free seats.

Thanks,
Cruce

--

Jennifer Manion

未讀,
2016年2月19日 下午1:19:012016/2/19
收件者:content...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, Cruce,

I am interested!

Thanks, Jennifer Manion

Sent from my iPhone

Shaun Dakin / Dakin Associates

未讀,
2016年2月19日 下午1:58:202016/2/19
收件者:Contentstrategy

I'm interested!

Best,

Shaun Dakin
ww.dakinassociates.com
703.829.0854 (m)

John Brennan

未讀,
2016年2月19日 下午2:49:472016/2/19
收件者:content...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cruce,

Is this a remote or in-person workshop? I'd be interested in attending if it's remote-enabled.

Thanks,
John Brennan

Cruce Saunders

未讀,
2016年2月19日 下午3:26:442016/2/19
收件者:content...@googlegroups.com

Hi John and all list,

I've had a few similar questions.

The training is remote, and will be 2 hours plus some follow-up exercises.  Noz will be teaching the session from Spain.

We currently have 3 more free seats available.  So ping me if you'd like to attend Tuesday.  (After those free ones, you can use the code TRAIN for 50% off.)

Noz also has a pre-conference workshop at ICC in Las Vegas for those attending there.

Cruce

Leonard Bernstein

未讀,
2016年2月19日 下午3:28:242016/2/19
收件者:content...@googlegroups.com

Cruce,

I would love to attend. Please provide additional details.

Thank you.

Leonard

Mark Laidlaw

未讀,
2016年2月19日 下午4:12:292016/2/19
收件者:Content Strategy
Hi Cruce,

If there's a seat left, I would love to occupy it!

Thanks,
--Mark

Rudy Duke

未讀,
2016年2月19日 下午4:23:132016/2/19
收件者:content...@googlegroups.com
Cruce;
I'd like to take you up if the free offer still stands.

Regards,
Rudy Duke

Eric Johnson

未讀,
2016年2月19日 下午6:39:402016/2/19
收件者:Content Strategy
Hi Cruce,

I'll gladly join as well if there's still room.

Thanks,
Eric

Jay MacInnes

未讀,
2016年2月19日 晚上7:58:282016/2/19
收件者:Content Strategy
Hi Cruce,
I'm interested if there's still room.
Jay MacInnes
Jayma...@gmail.com

Margaret Black

未讀,
2016年2月19日 晚上8:22:122016/2/19
收件者:content...@googlegroups.com

I would love to go, Cruce!

Thanks for doing all the work for this.

Margaret Black
Content Strategist

Cruce Saunders

未讀,
2016年2月21日 上午10:38:242016/2/21
收件者:content...@googlegroups.com

Glad to see so much interest in modeling content!

All free seats have been taken but regular registration will be active until early morning Tuesday before the training.

For a self-guided introduction to content modeling, I encourage reading the substantive content modeling articles authored by Carrie Hane and Mike Atherton and also Rachel Lovinger's seminal article.   Scanning them ahead of the training will provide useful framework.

Cruce

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄