Established Saas (Help Scout) seeing Managing Editor - work from anywhere

Jenny Magic

Mar 14, 2016, 12:51:07 PM3/14/16
to Content Strategy

This isn't my posting but my dear friend is a writer at Help Scout, and they’re looking for a managing editor to oversee a solid content team. They’re based in Boston but staff work all over the world (my friend Emily is currently writing from Costa Rica for a year). I don't have any other info, so please reply to the posting.

"As the Managing Editor, you’ll be the glue that holds our content marketing process together. We currently have over 300k unique monthly visitors reading our blog and resources. You’ll play a critical role in taking our publishing to the next level.

We need your help wrangling an ambitious editorial calendar, collaborating with and amplifying the work of a creative team of writers, and executing a strategy that helps us create value for our current and future customers.

You’ll push the business forward as we strive to build the most talented content team in software – all with the goal of helping customers build a company people love."

https://help-scout.workable.com/jobs/216486

Jenny Magic

Communications Strategist, Raise Your Hand Texas

512-994-5762 (m)

@jennyLmagic