Plug for new book, UX for Dummies

Kevin Nichols

Apr 3, 2014, 8:36:47 PM4/3/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
I want to let you all know that I co-authored with Donald Chesnut: UX For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons). There are two chapters devoted to content strategy and content strategy plays a key role throughout the work, as does design for multichannel experiences. You can preorder it here:

Also note my book: Enterprise Content Strategy: A Project Guide (XML Press)  is coming out this Summer in the Content Wrangler Series which produced The Language Of Content Strategy http://xmlpress.net/content-strategy/language/

--Kevin

Hilary Marsh

Apr 3, 2014, 10:05:18 PM4/3/14
to content...@googlegroups.com, Kevin Nichols
Congratulations, Kevin! This book definitely occupies a unique place in the content strategy universe, bridging CS and UX. I looked at the table of contents, and it looks great!

Best,

Hilary

Suzanne Baran

Apr 4, 2014, 12:10:31 AM4/4/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
Congrats, Kevin!!! I'll promote and purchase your brilliance any day:)

👸The Baraness Abides👸

Noz Urbina

Apr 4, 2014, 3:59:14 AM4/4/14
to content...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations, Kevin! Been looking forward to seeing this announcement. Two books in parallel! Amazing!

Paula Land

Apr 4, 2014, 5:31:09 PM4/4/14
to content...@googlegroups.com, kpni...@post.harvard.edu
Great news--congratulations on both books. I have no doubt they'll be valuable resources for CS and UX practitioners.

Fax: +1 312.458.1801
Email:

Lisa Trager

Apr 5, 2014, 5:23:12 PM4/5/14
to content...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Kevin! I feel certain that the world is a better place for having this book. Lord knows how many dummies could profit from your wise insights and practical advice.

Can't wait to see it.

Best,

Lisa Trager