Content Strategist opening

Susan Visakowitz

Feb 4, 2016, 3:37:42 PM2/4/16
to content...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm the Director of Content Strategy at Rosetta Marketing, a digital agency based in NYC. We are looking for a content strategist to help with multiple streams of work for a major technology company. We need someone with at least 3-4 years of experience and who is comfortable with both front-end and back-end CS work (although to start the emphasis will be on front-end: messaging frameworks, gap analysis, etc.).

The position will be full-time freelance with the potential to convert to full-time after 3 months. We can be flexible about how many days a week you are in the office, but you do need to be local.

Please contact me if you or someone you know might be interested: susan.vi...@rosetta.com

Looking to get someone started ASAP.

Thanks!

Susan