Content Strategy Alliance releases free guidebook, templates and examples

Kevin P Nichols

Aug 6, 2015, 5:16:25 PM8/6/15
to Content Strategy
Amazing news, content strategists! I chair the Best Practices Committee for Content Strategy Alliance and we just launched a guidebook for tools and templates with over 40 FREE templates and 40 additional examples of those templates in use.  Get it here: http://contentstrategyalliance.com/csa-best-practices/csa-handbook/

See the linked in announcement here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/content-strategy-alliance-launches-over-40-free-kevin-nichols?trk=hp-feed-article-title-share

Enjoy!
Kevin
Kevinpnichols.com

M Haggerty-Villa

Aug 8, 2015, 12:19:14 AM8/8/15
to Content Strategy
Thank you for this, Kevin!

With this resource and the templates and guidelines available with Meghan Casey's Content Strategy Toolkit, we now have a terrific selection of tools to focus and refine our content strategy efforts.

Now if only I had the time to put all these good things to work!

Michael

L.Mohan Arun

Aug 16, 2015, 2:55:54 AM8/16/15
to Content Strategy
Added to:

mohanarun dotcom

/code/content.html

Thiago Pojda

Aug 17, 2015, 4:40:16 PM8/17/15
to content...@googlegroups.com
Awesome content! Thanks for sharing.

Thiago Pojda, Marketing Digital
thiago...@contaazul.com
+55 (47)
3417-9204

Melhor software de gestão para PMEs segundo a Folha de São Paulo
facebook.com/ContaAzul
twitter.com/ContaAzulapp
contaazul.com

Message has been deleted

Thiago Pojda

Aug 20, 2015, 3:05:11 PM8/20/15
to content...@googlegroups.com
Content strategy is still a challenge, mainly when most business still struggle to know how to produce content to begin with.

As for tools there are a couple of local ones that are having some success: rdstation.com.br and contentools.com, but of course the global ones are also used.

There are great opportunities in this growing market!

Thiago Pojda, Marketing Digital
thiago...@contaazul.com
+55 (47)
3417-9204

Melhor software de gestão para PMEs segundo a Folha de São Paulo
facebook.com/ContaAzul
twitter.com/ContaAzulapp
contaazul.com

Thanks!

stay tuned with the page
mohanarun dotcom
/code/content.html
for further updates!

also, I see you are in Brazil.
whats the situation like, regarding Brazilian websites
content strategy, content optimization, tools, etc.?

Thanks,
L.Mohan Arun