Students: Apply by Feb 17 for one of 3 exciting content strategy opportunities from Facebook

Sarah Cancilla

Jan 30, 2017, 3:45:26 PM1/30/17
to Content Strategy
Facebook is now accepting applications for our expanded content strategy fellowship program!

All of these opportunities are open to undergraduate and graduate students with an expected graduation date no sooner than December 2017.

++ Content Strategy Fellowship ++
We’re offering 3 promising students the chance to spend 4 days this May in Minneapolis at Confab Central, one of the world’s leading content strategy conferences.

++ Content Strategy Internship ++
This is a paid, 12-week internship based out of Facebook HQ in Menlo Park, California. Interns will work with Facebook content strategists on a range of product experiences, including the Facebook app, Messenger, Instagram, Groups and business products to plan, create and continually improve the content that helps more than 1.75 people connect and share. As part of our team, interns will also help develop the Facebook voice and content standards.

++ Online Content Strategy Seminar ++
Content strategists at Facebook will be hosting an online seminar about the content strategy career path for up to 15 students in April/May. Participants will get an overview of content strategy as a field and be paired with a mentor from the Facebook Content Strategy team.

Applications are due FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17.

Learn more and apply:
www.contentstrategyfellowship.com

*****

We realize most students won’t have any specific background in content strategy, and that’s fine. These opportunities are open to any student who is interested in shaping digital content and creating great product experiences.

I'm attaching a PDF that highlights both opportunities for posting/distribution at schools, etc.

Thanks for helping us get the word out!
2017_FB_FellowshipFINAL.pdf