FW: Special session at 2015 ASL Meeting

Kreinovich, Vladik

Oct 23, 2014, 2:54:20 PM10/23/14
to construc...@googlegroups.com, douglas...@canterbury.ac.nz, Kreinovich, Vladik

Dear Friends,

The Annual North American meeting of the Association for Symbolic Logic will be held on March 25-28, 2015 at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The Organizing committee asked us to organize a special session on constructive mathematics, we agree that this is an excellent idea, and it will further promote research in constructive math in North America – and publicize the current research.

This is a preliminary announcement, the organizers would like to be sure that there will be at least 6 people presenting. If you are interested in coming – and will be able to come – please let us know ASAP, ideally, if a week, by October 30. On October 31, we will report the results to the organizers.

See you in Urbana-Champaign!

Douglas Bridges and Vladik Kreinovich

P.S. As you see from the attached email, the conference does not provide any travel support L

P.P.S. Urbana-Champaign is easily accessible by car, by bus, by plane, or by train from Chicago and from other nearby airports; see http://illinois.edu/find/directions.html

Oct 30, 2014, 4:39:58 PM10/30/14
to construc...@googlegroups.com
So far, we only had two replies, we need 6 people to have a session, if you are interested please lets us know ASAP. The deadline is not over yet!