Web server deployment

Germc

Oct 12, 2011, 7:08:08 PM10/12/11
to Constellio
Heya guys, Constellio rocks, how do we go about correctly packaging
Constellio as a standalone .war file to deploy to our servers?

Cheers and looking forward to the next awesome releases !

Ger

Germc

Oct 13, 2011, 6:57:24 AM10/13/11
to Constellio
Managed to find it and get it sorted, I deployed to elastic beanstalk
however I'm getting an error :

org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 1 of document : The
element type "HR" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</HR>".
Nested exception: The element type "HR" must be terminated by the
matching end-tag "</HR>".
at org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:482)
at org.dom4j.DocumentHelper.parseText(DocumentHelper.java:278)
at
com.doculibre.constellio.utils.ConnectorManagerRequestUtils.sendGet(ConnectorManagerRequestUtils.java:
144)
... 21 more

Would really appreciate some help,

Thanks a lot :-)

Ger

Vincent Dussault

Oct 13, 2011, 9:52:54 AM10/13/11
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ger,

Glad you like Constellio! :o)

You must update applicationContext.xml in directory WEB-INF/classes to change the port number to match the one you chose.

Regards,

Vincent Dussault

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Constellio.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à const...@googlegroups.com.