Error at the first run

Chris Haus

Dec 20, 2010, 7:02:38 AM12/20/10
to Constellio
Hello,

today I read the documentation and features - everything seems to be
nice, so I installed it (kubuntu Linux 2.6.28-19-generic #65-Ubuntu
SMP).

I stored everything in /var/opt/constellio
and ran ./start_constellio.sh
When I type IP:8080 in my brower, I get the following:

--

Unexpected RuntimeException

WicketMessage: Exception in rendering component: [Component id =
pageTitle]

Root cause:

java.util.MissingResourceException: Unable to find resource: pageTitle
for component:
[class=com.doculibre.constellio.wicket.pages.SearchFormPage]
at org.apache.wicket.Localizer.getString(Localizer.java:266)
at
org.apache.wicket.model.StringResourceModel.getString(StringResourceModel.java:
491)
at
org.apache.wicket.model.StringResourceModel.load(StringResourceModel.java:
633)
at
org.apache.wicket.model.LoadableDetachableModel.getObject(LoadableDetachableModel.java:
114)
at org.apache.wicket.model.StringResourceModel
$AssignmentWrapper.getObject(StringResourceModel.java:230)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.getModelObject(Component.java:1565)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.getModelObjectAsString(Component.java:
1587)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.basic.Label.onComponentTagBody(Label.java:
111)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.renderComponent(Component.java:2524)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebComponent.onRender(WebComponent.java:
60)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2361)
at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(MarkupContainer.java:
1298)
at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderComponentTagBody(MarkupContainer.java:
1477)
at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onComponentTagBody(MarkupContainer.java:
1402)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.internal.HtmlHeaderContainer.onComponentTagBody(HtmlHeaderContainer.java:
133)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.renderComponent(Component.java:2524)
at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onRender(MarkupContainer.java:
1412)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2361)
at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.autoAdd(MarkupContainer.java:222)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.resolver.HtmlHeaderResolver.resolve(HtmlHeaderResolver.java:
80)
at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(MarkupContainer.java:
1325)
at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAll(MarkupContainer.java:
1428)
at org.apache.wicket.Page.onRender(Page.java:1502)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2361)
at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:913)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.respond(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:
240)
at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.respond(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:
104)
at
org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.java:
1245)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1316)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1418)
at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:532)
at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:
356)
at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doGet(WicketServlet.java:
124)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
290)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
206)
at
com.doculibre.constellio.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(Unknown
Source)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
235)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:
206)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:
233)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:
191)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
127)
at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:
102)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:
109)
at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:
298)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
852)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

Complete stack:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Exception in rendering
component: [Component id = pageTitle]
at org.apache.wicket.Component.renderComponent(Component.java:2563)
[...]

Where do I get pageTitle from?
How can I correct it?

PS: For your documentation:
chmod ug+x start_constellio.sh
chmod ug+x tomcat/bin/*.sh
(seems to be logic - still I failed in the first attempt)

Bye, Chris

Nicolas Bélisle

Dec 20, 2010, 10:11:30 PM12/20/10
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

We found the bug. It was related to I18N. It should be fixed in the updated releases (build 12).

Also I updated the wiki with your comments. Thanks !

Regards,

Nicolas

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Constellio.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à const...@googlegroups.com.

Chris Haus

Dec 20, 2010, 11:38:24 PM12/20/10
to Constellio
Wow!

Absolutely impressive.

Could you please fix me up with the way of doing a German version?
Maybe I could help to translate a bit if you're interested.

On 21 Dez., 11:11, Nicolas Bélisle <nicolas.beli...@doculibre.com>
wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> We found the bug. It was related to I18N. It should be fixed in the updated
> releases (build 12).
>
> Also I updated the wiki with your comments. Thanks !
>
> Regards,
>
> Nicolas
>
> > constellio+...@googlegroups.com<constellio%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .

Vincent Dussault

Dec 21, 2010, 8:54:50 AM12/21/10
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

We use Apache Wicket for the Web pages, which relies on .properties files. Therefore, you would have to add a yxz_de.properties file for each yxz_fr.properties.

Once the .properties files are ready, you can enable German by adding it to the list of supported languages in the constellio.xml configuration file (%INSTALL_DIR%/constellio/tomcat/webapps/constellio/WEB-INF/classes/constellio.xml).

Regards,

Vincent

Andre Hagenbruch

Dec 21, 2010, 9:41:00 AM12/21/10
to const...@googlegroups.com
Am 21.12.10 14:54, schrieb Vincent Dussault:

Hi,

> We use Apache Wicket for the Web pages, which relies on .properties files.
> Therefore, you would have to add a yxz_de.properties file for each
> yxz_fr.properties.
>
> Once the .properties files are ready, you can enable German by adding it to
> the list of supported languages in the constellio.xml configuration file
> (%INSTALL_DIR%/constellio/tomcat/webapps/constellio/WEB-INF/classes/constellio.xml).

maybe you could set up a Pootle Server
(<http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/index?redirect=1>) so we
can collaboratively work on translations in different languages. It even
supports workflows for Java properties files
(<http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/monolingual>)

Regards,

Andre

Vincent Dussault

Dec 21, 2010, 10:32:01 AM12/21/10
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andre,

This is an excellent idea! We will set it up and get back to you. Anybody familiar with Pootle willing to give us a hand?

Regards,

Vincent

Andre Hagenbruch

Dec 22, 2010, 8:39:09 AM12/22/10
to const...@googlegroups.com
Am 21.12.10 16:32, schrieb Vincent Dussault:

Hi Vincent,

> This is an excellent idea! We will set it up and get back to you. Anybody
> familiar with Pootle willing to give us a hand?

the only tricky part is getting PyLucene to install. Apart from that
installing Pootle (a Django application) itself is a pretty smooth
procedure.

If you run into any issues just feel free to contact me and I'll see
what I can do...

Regards,

Andre