How to connect Sharepoint

Kumar Amarendra

May 9, 2013, 8:30:59 AM5/9/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I need to connect Sharepoint through constellio, Please let me know the required steps.

Regards
Amarendra

Nicolas Bélisle

May 9, 2013, 11:59:57 AM5/9/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
We use the following connector : https://code.google.com/p/google-enterprise-connector-sharepoint/

However, it's currently not included in the open-source version of Constellio. If you are able to spend a little time on this, I can help you set it up.

Regards

Nicolas

2013/5/9 Kumar Amarendra <maiamar...@gmail.com>
Amarendra

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Constellio.

Kumar Amarendra

May 10, 2013, 6:28:22 AM5/10/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nicole,

Thank you.
I have windows7 OS which is 64bit, When i am opening the link-https://code.google.com/p/google-enterprise-connector-sharepoint/ , i am getting various links, it's create confusion.
Please let me know which zip file i have to install and what are the step by step procedure i have to follow to connect sharepoint?

Regards
Amarendra

Nicolas Bélisle

May 10, 2013, 10:27:38 AM5/10/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kumar,

Interesting files the zip :
- connector-sharepoint.jar (Add this file to tomcat/webapps/constellio/WEB-INF/lib)
- in lib/: axis.jar, commons-discovery-0.2.jar, gnu-regexp-1.1.4.jar, jaxrpc.jar, wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar (Add those files to tomcat/webapps/constellio/WEB-INF/lib)

Restart Constellio.

Hopefully, you should see the connector in the available connectors.

Nicolas

Kumar Amarendra

May 17, 2013, 5:04:56 AM5/17/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nicolas,

I have followed all steps suggested by you. Now connector is coming but not working.
Please provide me next step, so that i can search files/texts from Sharepoint also.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amarendra

Nicolas Bélisle

May 17, 2013, 10:53:01 AM5/17/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Kumar,

* If you are familiar with Java :
You can use the ConnectorDemo class to connector to connector to SharePoint. I added the source code of the connector in connector-sharepoint-src.jar.
You must add the required parameters in the class.

This will be easier to test the connector.

Regards,

Nicolas

Kumar Amarendra

May 20, 2013, 8:27:01 AM5/20/13
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nicolas,

Thank you for reply.
While running project given by you, i am getting below error even after putting port no(389) and other required fields.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/base/Strings
at com.google.enterprise.connector.sharepoint.spiimpl.SharepointConnector.setPortNumber(SharepointConnector.java:548)
at com.doculibre.constellio.connector.sharepoint.ConnectorDemo.init(ConnectorDemo.java:48)
at com.doculibre.constellio.connector.sharepoint.ConnectorDemo.main(ConnectorDemo.java:82)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.base.Strings

Please help me out here.

Regards
Kumar.

reena jha

Apr 21, 2015, 7:03:46 AM4/21/15
to const...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

   need to connect Sharepoint through constellio, Please let me know the required steps.

  Regards,
  Reena