Exception message: No response received after 60000

aidy lewis

Aug 20, 2012, 12:29:53 PM8/20/12
to conscri...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have assigned SBT_OPTS=$MAVEN_OPTS and sbt is working fine.

I am behind a proxy and when I try to install conscript either through the script or the jar I get an internet connection error.

Is there an additional property I need to set?

Aidy

Nathan Hamblen

Sep 6, 2012, 7:15:14 AM9/6/12
to conscri...@googlegroups.com
Conscript is using Dispatch 0.9 now, which is using async-http-client.
Someone needs figure out how to configure it to use an http proxy.

Adam Evans

Oct 25, 2012, 8:03:47 AM10/25/12
to conscri...@googlegroups.com, aidy....@gmail.com
I was having the same issue with this. It looks like the async-http-client manually needs the proxy configuring rather than detecting the system properties. I've issued a pull request with a fix https://github.com/n8han/conscript/pull/45 .

Ricardo da Silva Lima

Jan 22, 2013, 9:04:02 AM1/22/13
to conscri...@googlegroups.com, aidy....@gmail.com
I looked at the repo and it seems that the bug is closed, but it's not working for me. I'm using conscript 0.4.1. Any clues?