Aldi non-contact thermometer

Clifford Heath

Jun 1, 2017, 11:52:08 PM6/1/17
to Connected Community HackerSpace
The Aldi brochure says that on Saturday June 10 they'll have
non-contact (infrared) thermometers for $24.99. That seems
like a good price, and I plan to buy one. I thought others might
like to know.

Clifford Heath.

Graham

Jun 2, 2017, 12:39:23 AM6/2/17
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
My cat used to love chasing gone laser beam and it was trained so that when it heard the "beep", it would look for the red spot. The unit stopped working after a few months but I will buy another. Available June 10??

Sent from my iPhone