Weekend Hacking Session (Saturday, September 24)

Adric Landman

Aug 31, 2016, 9:28:03 PM8/31/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hello All,

I have setup a weekend hacking session on Sat 24th of Sept.

I am trying run a weekend session once a month for the last weekend of the month.Last month was skipped as it collided with the Mini Maker Fair.

This is an opportunity for people to come together to work on some of the more complicated and bigger projects in the space or do their own thing.

Adric

Adric Landman

Aug 31, 2016, 9:30:04 PM8/31/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace, John Spencer
You could come down and work on the knitting machine!

John Spencer

Aug 31, 2016, 9:32:01 PM8/31/16
to Adric Landman, Connected Community HackerSpace
Unfortunately I'll be in Canberra that weekend.