Zesty Nimble Extruder (Now launched on Kickstarter!)

Brian Gilbert

Oct 21, 2016, 7:28:34 AM10/21/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi All

Finally we've launched!

Watch the video, read the story, become one of our first backers. We have an Early bird special so don't wait. Here is the link to the campaign.

Cheers
Brian

Brian Gilbert

Oct 24, 2016, 6:32:03 AM10/24/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace

Hi all

Some short videos showing some of the unique features of the Nimble..

Pulling force of Nimble: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLDT1MgwAKg

Ambidextrous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVk5cfnrU6Y

Unobstructed filament changing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok1W635JVfA

Cheers
Brian

Brian Gilbert

Nov 3, 2016, 12:56:04 AM11/3/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
For anyone interested we now have videos showing the Nimble extruder printing, we've also made improvements to the design and reduce the weight by 15% it now weights less than 28 grams.