Wood lathe at the space - Who can help with the basics

skyler...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 9:50:23 PM8/16/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Guys,

I'm working on a new project and am looking into different methods for getting something made. When exploring the options, I realised that some of the bigger parts could be made easily and quickly out of wood. Given that we have a wood lathe at the space, I would love to explore using the lathe.

Can anyone help me with the basics?

Thanks in advance.

-Gil

John Spencer

Aug 16, 2016, 9:53:10 PM8/16/16
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gil

We don't have a wood lathe at the space at the moment. It lost it's spot to a CNC machine.

Have a chat to me tonight and I'm sure we can work out something though.

John

skyler...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2016, 10:04:17 PM8/16/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
HI John,

Cool, lets chat.

Still interested in seeing if I can get some basics...

-Gil