Bespoke Series 1 Ep 3 Remaking The World? (CCHS is featured 16:30mins into the program)

Geoff

Sep 17, 2015, 7:33:08 PM9/17/15
to Connected Community HackerSpace

tubular

Sep 17, 2015, 8:17:14 PM9/17/15
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Yes, my congratulations to those who featured in the video and made CCHS look pretty darn impressive.

It doesn't hurt to be framed in between Maker Faire NYC and successful startup business like Chris's Quadlock

Thanks to Marcus and Annie and team too for getting a handle on the whole maker scene, and conveying it so professionally

Ep 1 drops off iview tonight 10pm

regards
Lachlan

Andy Gelme

Sep 17, 2015, 8:31:59 PM9/17/15
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
hi All,

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/bespoke/AC1408T001S00 # Episode 1
(about to disappear tonight)
http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/bespoke/AC1408T002S00 # Episode 2
http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/bespoke/AC1408T003S00 # Episode 3
(includes CCHS)

On 2015-09-18 10:17 , tubular wrote:
> Yes, my congratulations to those who featured in the video and made
> CCHS look pretty darn impressive.

Thanks to all the CCHS members who have contributed over time to bring
the space to this point ... and for those members who turned up and made
the space look good on that evening and spoke with Marcus on camera.

There is quite a few third-party reports and video on-line about the
CCHS now. Will certainly help us with engaging other organisations
(government, council) with getting assistance for various goals.

> It doesn't hurt to be framed in between Maker Faire NYC and successful
> startup business like Chris's Quadlock

It was a bit of a worry following the lobster / fish chorus mounted on a
car ... how do you top that ?

> Thanks to Marcus and Annie and team too for getting a handle on the
> whole maker scene, and conveying it so professionally

Yes, they certainly captured the vibe and energy well. Hopefully,
gaining attention in the right places. I noticed that Ted Baillieu the
Member for Hawthorn mentioned Bespoke in a tweet last night.

> Ep 1 drops off iview tonight 10pm

I'll ask Viking Films for permission to use the 3 minute CCHS sequence
for our own purposes (as noted above).

--
-O- cheers = /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O -- http://www.geekscape.org --

damie...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2015, 10:11:49 PM9/17/15
to CCHS
I love this series. Wonderful look at the maker movement as a global phenomenon.
Great to see local involvement, and recognition of CCHS and its members. Congrats and well done, all!

Cheers,
Damien

Tim Eastwood

Sep 17, 2015, 11:32:20 PM9/17/15
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Very nice! Good effort and very well spoken Andy :)

John Spencer

Sep 25, 2015, 12:09:13 AM9/25/15
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Just a bit of an update.

If anyone missed out on seeing this series (now it's started disappearing from iView), it can be purchased from iTunes or Google Play for not a huge amount of money.

I think I paid $10 for the High-Def version from Google.

John

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Tim Eastwood <fybr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Very nice! Good effort and very well spoken Andy :)

Angus Gratton

Sep 25, 2015, 12:20:42 AM9/25/15
On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 02:09:10PM +1000, John Spencer wrote:
> If anyone missed out on seeing this series (now it's started disappearing
> from iView), it can be purchased from iTunes or Google Play for not a huge
> amount of money.

Also, for anyone interested, all 3 episodes are back on iView for the
next week. They all expire 2 October.

Marcus Westbury tweeted something about the earlier expiration having
been a mistake.

+1 highly recommend the entire series. :)

Angus