3D Printing Needed

Rob Gannon

Jul 4, 2016, 6:33:43 AM7/4/16
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone with a working printer help me by printing some parts for the Printer Formerly Known As Laurens Printer?

I have just bought some bearing for a Y-Axis upgrade to 12mm rod, and I have designed the parts I need.  As I don't have a working printer at home at the moment it will speed things up if someone can print them for me.

Links to the stl files and the original Onshape docs are below.

Thanks,

Rob

.stl's:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7zcig5h67a3u01i/AAAXN0ZQDjxpgi02laCxvhAla?dl=0

Onshape files

Jai

Jul 4, 2016, 6:40:46 AM7/4/16
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
I'm not at a computer, but if they're smaller than 150x150mm, I can print them on Wednesday if nobody does it earlier.

Jai

Rob Gannon

Jul 4, 2016, 6:57:41 AM7/4/16
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
The longest bit is 220mm
Thanks anyway Jai

Tim Eastwood

Jul 4, 2016, 8:18:28 PM7/4/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Rob,

I'll have a crack at this at the space tonight. Any colour preference?

Tim

Brian Gilbert

Jul 5, 2016, 7:32:21 PM7/5/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
@Tim

Let me know how you went? I can likely print some of the parts over the weekend if still required.

Cheers
Brian

Tim Eastwood

Jul 5, 2016, 8:18:30 PM7/5/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Got to have another crack tonight, I was printing my own thing last night and forgot to get onto this :( :( :(