Digikey order this morning

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

tubular

未读,
2016年8月22日 18:28:402016/8/22
收件人 Connected Community HackerSpace
Putting a digikey order in the morning, with DHL shipping.   If any CCHS financial members are chasing anything, and want free DHL shipping, let me know
regards
Lachlan

Tim Eastwood

未读,
2016年8月22日 18:33:372016/8/22
收件人 Connected Community HackerSpace
I'll shoot adric a message - I think he might be still chasing 555s in an assortment of packaging

Tim Eastwood

未读,
2016年8月22日 19:15:342016/8/22
收件人 Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Lachlan,

Could we please order this?

That link should automatically set up the cart for you - let me know if it doesn't work.

Cheers,
Tim

On Tuesday, 23 August 2016 08:28:40 UTC+10, tubular wrote:

tubular

未读,
2016年8月22日 19:25:522016/8/22
收件人 Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Tim

That seemed to load 2 items (fets, diodes) in USD plus 16 items in AUD, does that sound right?     I'll likely order in AUD unless we go over $250 or so in which case USD+shipping will be cheaper

Several of your items you've asked for 50 off, but you get a much better qty break at 100 for not much more overall.   Eg that first line item (resistor) is $4.06 for 50 but $4.52 for 100... and several others will be like that too.   Sure you don't want 100 off?

cheers
Lachlan

Tim Eastwood

未读,
2016年8月22日 19:32:422016/8/22
收件人 Connected Community HackerSpace
Sure, go 100qty - might as well

Not too sure how the USD items work, can you still include them in the order? I've never ordered from digikey

tubular

未读,
2016年8月22日 20:55:462016/8/22
收件人 Connected Community HackerSpace
Ok, done.

I split the order into AUD digikey and USD mouser, both have free shipping at different thresholds, because several of the items were cheaper on mouser.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子