Fwd: Ardunio

10 vues

Secretary CCHS

non lue,
2 janv. 2018, 02:12:5902/01/2018
à connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
A job!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noel Allenby <no...@noelallenby.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 9:37 PM
Subject: Ardunio
To: secr...@hackmelbourne.org

Hi there I'm looking to contact someone who is familiar with the Ardunio development system and it was suggested that I contact your group to see if you might have a member who might these skills.

If so could you pass on my details with the following information it would be appreciated and I'm looking to pay for assistance.

I'm looking for a person who is familiar with Arduino or similar who can build a simple data logger to record input from a Piezo vibration sensor.

The intent of the project is to find out what hot water pipe is having water travel through it over a period of time (not interested in flow/quantity just how long its running) and I think a Peizo sensor should provide this  What would be nice is if the logger could handle 4 inputs at once but this could be developed later.
The logging required is time of day and for each say 15 seconds what is the level of input from the sensor. If its easy to have 4 inputs then also the number of the input. This information would be logged to an SD card and maybe if things go well it could be available by Wifi connection.

 From my research I think the Arduino platform might work well and I quite liked the concept in this link https://edwardmallon.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/arduino-data-logger-2017-build-update/   for a basic logger as long as it can work with a Piezo sensor.

Anyway look forward to hearing from you .

Cheers

Noel Allenby Ph 0403 336 079
email no...@noelallenby.com

Répondre à tous