Eastern Suburbs Hackers Group meet up soon.

Chris Fryer

Jul 6, 2014, 12:51:26 AM7/6/14
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com

My Meetup now has a location and a date. I have organised it for 1:30 pm Sunday the 20th so it doesn't conflict with CCHS. Drinks and nibbles provided.

I am convinced that the maker movement is going to be huge. I envisage a time when hacker spaces will be commonplace with everybody having their local ‘space. If you are interested you can join my meet up http://www.meetup.com/Easten-Suburbs-Hackers-Group and/or check out the website: http://easthack.com/

Thanks,

Chris :)

P.S. Sorry if this got posted twice but I put the wrong date on and then clicked delete instead of edit - bad day. Is there an edit button?