Startup Weekend Melbourne Women - Call for hackers

April Staines

Apr 23, 2014, 2:41:40 AM4/23/14
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Some of you may know about a recent hackathon that I was involved in called #SheHacks, which was the first time we concurrently ran an all female hackathon in Australia with Sydney. This was hugely successful and was organised by Girl Geek Dinners @GGDMelb.  You can read more about it here: http://www.tammybutow.com/2014/03/22/she-hacks-australias-first-all-female-hackathon-was-amazing/

Anyway, we are doing it all again, but this time bigger, and part of Startup Weekend running 16th to 18th of May, with a primer the previous saturday for those unfamiliar with hackathons.

We are really looking at evening up the numbers of hackers.  If this is you and you would like to join us, register here.

And use the promo code "MelbCommunity" to get a discount on the ticket price.

<posted with permission from the president/>

April Staines - Melbourne AU