Borrow a 24V 100w+ power supply.

Anton Todorov

Jun 26, 2015, 6:35:09 AM6/26/15
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Does anyone have a power supply like [0] lying around? I would like to test it on a 3d printer with some new electronics and the 12V supply I have is too low for the beds I have.

If you have one lying around and are willing to bring it to the space please let me know, I can come in on pretty much any day.

Thanks,
Anton

tubular

Jun 26, 2015, 6:55:05 PM6/26/15
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
We're ordering an omron 24v 100w psu for bessie, you could try that while we're getting the rest of the wiring prepared

Anton Todorov

Jun 27, 2015, 7:12:50 AM6/27/15
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lachlan,

Thanks but I just figured out how to use the 12V supply I have to get what I need. I've ordered a 360W 24V to play around with later but it's not urgent any more.

Cheers,
Anton