Adventures in retrocomputing

Jai

May 16, 2018, 1:12:56 AM5/16/18
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a Commodore 1084s monitor gathering dust, or anything else suitable for both Amiga500 and C64? I have a couple of old machines lying around that I'd like to play with. Happy to pay for it - eBay suggests the going rate is around $300, but I'm not so willing to part with that money plus postage from Queensland for one in unknown condition. My patience for "Oh, this kind of monitor with this obscure cable adapter can be tweaked to de-interlace at this frequency if the moon is full" is also limited :)

Brian Gilbert

Jun 22, 2018, 5:25:08 PM6/22/18
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Jai