Call for nominations

0

Oct 3, 2015, 3:07:23 AM10/3/15
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hello CCHS members and friends,

The time has come! On

   Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 8:00PM
   5 Kent Lane, Hawthorn

members can vote for CCHS office bearers in 2015/2016. You may vote if you are a member however it isn’t compulsory.  To become a member, please see:
http://www.hackmelbourne.org/aboutcchs/fees/

I hope you are able to contribute to the running of the space, you can nominate yourself or somebody else as long as you have their permission.  Please bear in mind that even if you don't wish to commit to being a committee member, there are a number of other ways to make positive contributions to our group.

Many thanks to those who actively make this a better space.

Hack away!

Nemo

Greg Nash

Oct 3, 2015, 4:42:58 AM10/3/15
to Connected Community HackerSpace
How do we nominate? Is there an email or just post to this thread?

Cheerz
Greg

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Robert Powers

Oct 4, 2015, 6:10:13 PM10/4/15
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
If this wasn't answered, nominations are taken by the returning officer, Nemo. All you have to do is write an email (h1dd3...@gmail.comto him.

Thanks,
Bob

Greg Nash

Oct 4, 2015, 11:51:40 PM10/4/15
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Cool, thanks Bob.

0

Oct 6, 2015, 6:26:24 AM10/6/15
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Just reviewed the rules and any member can put their hand up for any position on the night.  In writing isn't even required apparently.

Items can still be added tonight to the formal AGM agenda.  Even if this deadline isn't met, if somebody has a good idea that they are willing to carry out and a few people who agree, then we can hold some kind of informal showing of hands after the "official" business and this will let the incoming committee know where the members stand.  I am interested in hearing from people how they would like the AGM to be conducted.  The use of 2min flash talks by any member at the end of official business seemed positive last time.  Please let me know privately what else might be conducive to a more cohesive club.  I'll be here on Saturday afternoons and next Tuesday before the AGM.

Cheers,

Nemo