Secret Door knock

kerem sekerci

Sep 13, 2016, 4:10:20 AM9/13/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone here can build a secret door knock Arduino, or whether they know anyone that can build one?

I'm after a price for parts and labour, it's just for a personal project. A rough estimate would be enough.

Here's a reference:

Thanks.

Tim Eastwood

Sep 13, 2016, 4:14:31 AM9/13/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi there

We aren't really for hire, although if a member wants to step forward to offer to build it for you that's their call. Why not build one yourself? :) The guy in the video you linked shared his arduino code on the instructables:

Or, you can sign up to his mailing list and buy one when he sorts out putting a kit together:

Cheers,
Tim

AJ

Sep 13, 2016, 7:11:09 AM9/13/16
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
(sent to list as i dont see the original email, or an email address)

arduino uno.. $4 from aliexpress.. delivered
piezo transducer.. ~$2

i built this project once, wasn't quite the secret door knock rhythm
code, i only bothered to detect 1 knock.
but all the code for that is fairly trivial... just have to add a small
buffer of the last 5 knock times, and if they fall within the rhythm
pattern, then turn on a output pin.
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE5PGeh2K9k>
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/connected-community-hackerspace/f379a77b-949c-4cc4-af4e-6d07e3e124e8%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/connected-community-hackerspace/f379a77b-949c-4cc4-af4e-6d07e3e124e8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

kerem sekerci

Sep 15, 2016, 4:03:20 AM9/15/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Yes I should. I've just had Arduino troubles in the past, would rather it be bullet proof and built by a professional :)