瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Angus Gratton

未讀,
2016年5月14日 晚上8:36:022016/5/14
收件者:CCHS
Hi everyone,

The wiki at http://hackmelbourne.org/wiki now has a WYSIWYG graphical editor for page content, so using wiki syntax is now optional.

Thanks to Tim for suggesting this possibility. :)

Please check it out! Let me know if anything seems to be broken, or if you have questions about editing the wiki.

Angus

Tim Eastwood

未讀,
2016年5月14日 晚上8:48:022016/5/14
收件者:Connected Community HackerSpace
That's AWESOME! Thanks hugely for putting that together.

Cheers
Tim

Ken Ihara

未讀,
2018年11月29日 晚上7:37:242018/11/29
收件者:connected-commu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has experience in making transformers (photo below).    I need 220V to 28V step down transformers, 400VA.

The current company I buy transformers from is going out of business.   Getting metal pieces laser cut and welded should be easy.  Happy to invest in a small transformer winding machine.    Before I burn lots of calories, want to know if this is a bad idea or a really bad idea...

Thank you!
Ken

John Bosua

未讀,
2018年11月29日 晚上8:37:502018/11/29
收件者:connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken, are these transformers for your own use or are you selling products with them in it?
If selling they will need to be certified and that can be a little expensive.. My suggestion is you find a local manufacturer
http://www.southernelectronicservices.com.au/   In Dandenong

Or Dyne industries in Bayswater

I have used both these companies before and they make good quality products.
I think it will be difficult to make your own as you will need to get the laminations for the core and you will most likely need to dip them in high temperature laquer
There is a lot of testing required to be sure they are safe.
Sent from my iPhone

<kdgeekfllfmfaggj.png>

tubular

未讀,
2018年11月29日 晚上9:03:192018/11/29
收件者:Connected Community HackerSpace
happy to share some contacts, Ken.   Will send a PM

Ken Ihara

未讀,
2018年11月30日 晚上10:58:032018/11/30
收件者:'John Bosua' via Connected Community HackerSpace

Hi John,

Thank you so much for this information.  Extremely helpful!    I aim to visit Dyne Industries on Monday.

Kindest regards,

Ken

Ken Ihara

未讀,
2018年11月30日 晚上11:07:042018/11/30
收件者:connected-commu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for someone who can help me write example sketches and course notes for an Arduino kit that I put together for my son’s primary school.   I have been planning on doing this myself for the past few months but find myself with limited free time.

Work to be done at our factory in Heidelberg Heights in December and January.   $22 per hour inclusive of superannuation and work cover (if you do not have an ABN) –  I think this would suit a high school student with experience and interest in Arduino.

If interested please send me an email.

Attached is overview of the Arduino kit.

Kindest regards,

Ken Ihara
Bolec Electronics pty ltd
135 Bamfield Rd
Heidelberg Heights, VIC 3081
website:  www.bolec.com.au

Arduino Kits - Summary 20181127.pdf

Luke Weston

未讀,
2018年12月3日 晚上9:12:442018/12/3
收件者:connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
If you really want a local bespoke fabricator the ones John mentioned
are good and have been making solid products in Australia for ages.

Here's another off-the-shelf 450VA 28VCT transformer which may be an option.
https://www.belfuse.com/product/part-details?partn=ECO-450-28

Or possibly Hammond 182R30 if you want a toroidal.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/connected-community-hackerspace/2147f76f-6e6f-d6d3-fa69-f4ed8416ab80%40thepianomaestro.com.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄