읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Angus Gratton

읽지 않음,
2014. 4. 14. 오후 5:36:5814. 4. 14.
받는사람 CCHS
Lachlan & I were discussing the possibility of a Bluetooth Low Energy
meetup at the Circuit & PCB Design session this Thursday.

He's been working with some Panasonic PAN1721 modules (TI CC2540 based
I think.) I've been playing with Nordic Semiconductor stuff a bit.
Plus I think there are several other BLE enthusiasts in the group
(feel free to out yourselves!)

So come to chat BLE this Thursday! (or just bring your
usual Thursday night projects.)

- Angus

Roboticist Mark

읽지 않음,
2014. 4. 14. 오후 11:35:4714. 4. 14.
받는사람 connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there,

along with the Ti BLE gear and our new dev board.

might bring a guest or two also.

It would be good to discuss the various problems we have had and see how you guys are approaching it for more professional as well as hobby work

Mark

Robert Powers

읽지 않음,
2014. 4. 15. 오전 2:04:1214. 4. 15.
받는사람 connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Well well well... I'll certainly try to be there : )

Cheers,
Bob

Lauren Shearer

읽지 않음,