Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Ross McKenzie

não lida,
6 de mai. de 2018, 22:04:4706/05/2018
para Connected Community HackerSpace
Greetings all.

Rob B has suggested that I post this offer here. I have been given a "girder trolley" by a departing neighbour and have no use for it myself. If anyone wants it you could email me to arrange delivery/collection. rj...@optusnet.com.au

Cheers,

Ross
View 1.jpg
View 2.jpg

Brett Sutton

não lida,
6 de mai. de 2018, 23:14:3706/05/2018
para connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested, what suburb?

Ross McKenzie

não lida,
7 de mai. de 2018, 07:13:2607/05/2018
para Connected Community HackerSpace
Blackburn.

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 1:14:37 PM UTC+10, Brett Sutton wrote:
I'm interested, what suburb?

On Mon., 7 May 2018, 12:04 pm Ross McKenzie, <bobbyb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings all.

Rob B has suggested that I post this offer here. I have been given a "girder trolley" by a departing neighbour and have no use for it myself. If anyone wants it you could email me to arrange delivery/collection. rj...@optusnet.com.au

Cheers,

Ross

Ross McKenzie

não lida,
8 de mai. de 2018, 20:59:5908/05/2018
para Connected Community HackerSpace
Brett, I am happy to deliver anywhere (within reason). Would hate to see it end up in landfill.

Brett Sutton

não lida,
8 de mai. de 2018, 23:52:1408/05/2018
para connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
That would be great.

Which would be easier?

Hacker space
Richmond
Heidelberg

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 9:13:26 PM UTC+10, Ross McKenzie wrote:
Blackburn.

On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 1:14:37 PM UTC+10, Brett Sutton wrote:
I'm interested, what suburb?

On Mon., 7 May 2018, 12:04 pm Ross McKenzie, <bobbyb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings all.

Rob B has suggested that I post this offer here. I have been given a "girder trolley" by a departing neighbour and have no use for it myself. If anyone wants it you could email me to arrange delivery/collection. rj...@optusnet.com.au

Cheers,

Ross

Ross McKenzie

não lida,
9 de mai. de 2018, 00:38:4309/05/2018
para Connected Community HackerSpace
Son lives in Preston, so I guess Heidelberg. My email is in the original ppost for the address.

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 1:52:14 PM UTC+10, Brett Sutton wrote:
[...]

11 de mai. de 2018, 04:16:0911/05/2018
para Connected Community HackerSpace
Brett, are you still interested? I am babysitting Saturday night in Preston, so it would be convenient to deliver to Heidelberg en route if that is acceptable. I just need your address... which you could send via email.

Cheers,

Ross
A mensagem foi excluída

Brett Sutton

não lida,
11 de mai. de 2018, 06:33:4811/05/2018
para connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Ooops and now the entire list has it.

Ross McKenzie

não lida,
11 de mai. de 2018, 09:55:2911/05/2018
para Connected Community HackerSpace
Delete your post. I have the address now. Not sure when I will come by (late afternoon), but if you are not home I will  leave it at your front door.

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 2:38:43 PM UTC+10, Ross McKenzie wrote:
Son lives in Preston, so I guess Heidelberg. My email is in the original ppost for the address.

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 1:52:14 PM UTC+10, Brett Sutton wrote:
That would be great.

Which would be easier?

Hacker space
Richmond
Heidelberg

Brett Sutton

não lida,
11 de mai. de 2018, 17:47:4311/05/2018
para connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Should be here, but leaving on the front door should be fine.

On Fri., 11 May 2018, 11:55 pm Ross McKenzie, <bobbyb...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Andy Gelme

não lida,
11 de mai. de 2018, 22:58:5411/05/2018
para connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
hi Brett,

On 11/5/18 20:33, Brett Sutton wrote:
> Ooops and now the entire list has it.

Your post has been removed from the Google Group email (forum) web page.

So, at least it isn't available for future search queries or casual
browsing of the on-line archive of this list.

--
-O- cheers = /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O -- http://www.geekscape.org --

Brett Sutton

não lida,
12 de mai. de 2018, 02:34:1012/05/2018
para connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

Ross McKenzie

não lida,
12 de mai. de 2018, 11:52:1612/05/2018
para Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Brett. No one answered the knocker at the house with only a zero on the letterbox. It was dark, so I hope it was your place.

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 4:34:10 PM UTC+10, Brett Sutton wrote:
Thanks

On Sat., 12 May 2018, 12:58 pm Andy Gelme, <geek...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi Brett,

On 11/5/18 20:33, Brett Sutton wrote:
> Ooops and now the entire list has it.

Your post has been removed from the Google Group email (forum) web page.

So, at least it isn't available for future search queries or casual
browsing of the on-line archive of this list.

--
-O-  cheers  =  /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O                           --  http://www.geekscape.org     --
OOO  --  geek...@gmail.com  --  http://twitter.com/geekscape --

Brett Sutton

não lida,
12 de mai. de 2018, 18:50:4112/05/2018
para connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
I have it.

Thankyou very much!

On Sun., 13 May 2018, 1:52 am Ross McKenzie, <bobbyb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Brett. No one answered the knocker at the house with only a zero on the letterbox. It was dark, so I hope it was your place.

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 4:34:10 PM UTC+10, Brett Sutton wrote:
Thanks

On Sat., 12 May 2018, 12:58 pm Andy Gelme, <geek...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi Brett,

On 11/5/18 20:33, Brett Sutton wrote:
> Ooops and now the entire list has it.

Your post has been removed from the Google Group email (forum) web page.

So, at least it isn't available for future search queries or casual
browsing of the on-line archive of this list.

--
-O-  cheers  =  /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O                           --  http://www.geekscape.org     --
OOO  --  geek...@gmail.com  --  http://twitter.com/geekscape --

tubular

não lida,
14 de mai. de 2018, 23:45:5514/05/2018
para Connected Community HackerSpace
Thanks also to those who suggested CCHS could use it.    For the record we already have a 1T girder trolley fitted - that amusement claw currently dangles from it.   We need to make it move...
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem