Request for (paid) tutorial with Arduino Mbot

Rach

Nov 27, 2016, 4:31:50 AM11/27/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi there

Anyone willing to spare an hour or 2 (or more if required) to walk me through the Mbot with its various sensors (and a bit of coding) ?
Or if you know anyone who may be able to do the same, that would be awesome

Thanks heaps

Rach

Andy Gelme

Nov 27, 2016, 7:27:38 AM11/27/16
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
hi Rach,

On 2016-11-27 20:15, Rach wrote:
> Anyone willing to spare an hour or 2 (or more if required) to walk me
> through the Mbot with its various sensors (and a bit of coding) ?

The first Wednesday evening of each month is open to the public and
focuses on robotics, particularly NodeBots (http://nodebots.io), which
is one way to control your mBot.

Several CCHS members are quite familiar with the mBot hardware and can
help you with directly programming the on-board Arduino compatible
microcontroller, using the MakeBlock (mBot manufacturer) supplied
software. This software provides a higher-level "block" drag-and-drop,
which generates Arduino "C" programming sketches.

So, you could just drop by on Wednesday 7th December (and subsequent
first Wednesdays of the month) ... as a member of the general public.
Or, if you prefer come and check-out the CCHS sooner (kick the tyres,
see what you think) and consider joining the club as a member, which
enables you to visit more often (see event calendar here
http://hackmelbourne.org) and access to tools / equipment (3D printers /
laser-cutters, ...) that you could use to augment your mBot (we can show
you how) ... in which case, this coming Wednesday 30th November would be
a good time to drop by ... around 7:30 pm (usually a number of us have
turned up by then).

--
-O- cheers = /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O -- http://www.geekscape.org --