BuzzConf: Call for Presenters

John Spencer

Jul 29, 2016, 12:43:02 AM7/29/16
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com

BuzzConf -
                                          Emerging Technology Meetups
                                          and Festivals
Keeping the campfires of
                                          BuzzConf burning

Call for Presenters

Last year's festival was so amazing thanks to your enthusiasm and involvement, and we need that again to make sure 2016 is even bigger and better!

Our Call for Presenters closes on the 29th July. That's today!

(We'll keep the CFP page open until Monday though, so you have a few more days.)

Save with Earlybird prices

Tickets are also on sale for the 2016 Festival, and we've already announced the first dozen presenters for the event, which will be held in Ballan, VIC on November 25-27.

Tell your boss you've found the perfect way to use your training budget this year!

We've introduced some new ticket types, including $100 savings with Earlybird tickets, and 'packs' which allow you to save even more when you buy in bulk.

If you're a business and purchase more than 5 tickets, you'll receive free online advertising from us - and of course have a great work outing to the best Technology Festival in Australia!

View Festival details

This year's amazing presenters

Our Call for Presenters is still open, so if you're passionate about technology submit an idea to join these others that are already coming to BuzzConf 2016!

Already on board for 2016...

Mary-Anne Williams is Director of Disruptive Innovation at UTS, and also the Founder and Director of the Innovation and Enterprise Research Laboratory (The Magic Lab).

Mary-Anne has a passion for design led innovation. She works with her research team in the Magic Lab to bring science fiction to reality; the research goal is to design autonomous technologies that can learn to delight and adapt in novel situations as they collaborate with people to achieve shared goals.

Nic Hodges is a technologist with a focus on media, brands and culture. He works closely with the startup community in Australia, has founded two startups, and is currently Head of Commercial Innovation for News Corp Australia. Nic frequently speaks and writes on the role of technology on media, brands, and culture, and has been published in Wired and Forbes.

Paul Fenwick is an internationally acclaimed public speaker, developer, and science educator. Paul is well known for presenting on a diverse range of topics including privacy, neuroscience and neuroethics, Klingon programming, open source, depression and mental health, advancements in science, diversity, autonomous agents, and minesweeper automation. His dynamic presentation style and quirky humour has delighted audiences worldwide.

And many more....

View Festival details

Have you heard about
                                          BuzzConf?
What makes BuzzConf different?

Promote your business at BuzzConf events

Many different BuzzConf events are held throughout the year, and supporting BuzzConf in 2016 gives you access to them all! It's a fantastic opportunity for you or your business to reach hundreds of the country's most passionate and talented technology enthusiasts. Find out more on our website, or send us an email so we can help you reach Australia's top tech talent through the many BuzzConf events in 2016.
Find out more

See you in the future!
BuzzConf