25th June - tool fixing day

Tim Eastwood

Jun 14, 2016, 2:17:05 AM6/14/16
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Come one, come all, to help us finish getting our tools up and running! On Saturday the 25th of June, there will be a BBQ lunch and drinks for members helping get stuff done. Thanks in advance for your help and support! The focus will be on getting these as finished as possible:

Machine
Bessie
Laser Cutter 1
New 3D Printer
Mini Mill
Vending machine maybe?

Just a friendly reminder also, this is a day for getting stuff done, so please no criticizing someone for having a go - if something needs fixing, just get it done :)

Please reply here if you're able to make it. Thanks to those who have so far already offered to make an appearance.

PS. if you need to make a purchase to proceed with a project, please get your request onto the Cttee list asap so we can approve and reimburse you before the day.