Bunnings Hawthorn BBQ - Thursday March 29th

tubular

Feb 21, 2018, 5:52:54 PM2/21/18
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Bunnings hawthorn have identified that Thursday March 29th will be a busy day for them (its the day before the easter long weekend).

Our core BBQ helpers mostly have flexible hours, so we'll definitely have a core team, but we've found we can do a much better community outreach with a few extra hands on board.

If anyone can spare a few hours that would be much appreciated and likely get some fresh faces down to CCHS, as well as helping our bottom line.

thanks
Lachlan
CCHS treasurer

Andy Gelme

Feb 21, 2018, 8:14:27 PM2/21/18
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
hi Lachlan,

On 22/2/18 09:52, tubular wrote:
> Bunnings hawthorn have identified that Thursday March 29th will be a
> busy day for them (its the day before the easter long weekend).

Thanks for setting that up.

> If anyone can spare a few hours that would be much appreciated and
> likely get some fresh faces down to CCHS, as well as helping our
> bottom line.

Count me in.

cheers andyg

--
-O- cheers = /\ /\/ /) `/ =
--O -- http://www.geekscape.org --

Adric Landman

Mar 13, 2018, 3:22:11 AM3/13/18
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Thanks for setting this up Lachlan.

Adric

Rob B

Mar 13, 2018, 4:53:41 AM3/13/18
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Should I try to setup gen set and display table again?
Rob B

tubular

Mar 13, 2018, 8:30:43 PM3/13/18
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Oh yes please Rob, that was really good last time, and we had visitors and even a member or two as a result of it.

Thanks also to Gimena for signing up on the meetup page.  Anyone else?

cheers
Lachlan

Brendon

Mar 21, 2018, 6:14:29 AM3/21/18
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Is march 29th is a public holiday?

Adric Landman

Mar 21, 2018, 8:49:41 PM3/21/18
to Connected Community HackerSpace
No, it is not a public holiday.

Brendon

Mar 21, 2018, 9:25:00 PM3/21/18
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com

In that case, sorry everyone but I cannot really take time off work at the moment :(

On Mar 22, 2018 11:49 AM, "Adric Landman" <adric....@gmail.com> wrote:
No, it is not a public holiday.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 11:30 AM, tubular <lac...@tubularcontrols.com> wrote:
Oh yes please Rob, that was really good last time, and we had visitors and even a member or two as a result of it.

Thanks also to Gimena for signing up on the meetup page.  Anyone else?

cheers
Lachlan

tubular

Mar 26, 2018, 7:08:38 PM3/26/18
to Connected Community HackerSpace
*bump*, we're a couple of days out, anyone else have a bit of spare time this Thursday?

regards
Lachlan

Conor Maher

Mar 26, 2018, 10:13:02 PM3/26/18
to Connected Community HackerSpace
I'm flexible with work so I can definitely help out for the morning or the afternoon

Rob B

Mar 26, 2018, 10:28:22 PM3/26/18
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
cya all in the morning

tubular

Mar 28, 2018, 12:28:42 AM3/28/18
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Thanks Rob.  I have you and Shane down for the morning, and Andy G and Conor down for the arvo, and Gimena rsvp'd too but not sure when for.

Its a bit of an unknown how many snags we'll sell (and bunnings haven't stated), I'm just going to start with 'half' the usual order and top up as necessary