Need new nozzle

Holger

Sep 2, 2017, 4:17:43 AM9/2/17
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hello

When the ABS is come out of the side of the nozzle, I knew I needed a
new one.

I don't want my recently re-awakened interest in 3D printers to wane
again, so I'd really like something fast. Preferably 0.4mm, 3mm filament.

Any suggestions where to get a decent nozzle of that size?

Thanks

Holger

Brian Gilbert

Sep 3, 2017, 8:26:51 PM9/3/17
to Connected Community HackerSpace, holge...@wolffh.de
@Holger

I can bring a 0.4mm nozzles with me tonight if you'd like to buy, assuming that standard e3D ones will fit your printer?

Cheers
Brian

Holger

Sep 3, 2017, 8:38:40 PM9/3/17
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian

I visited the Aurarum shop this morning and bought a E3D V6 from them.
Now I have to find out how to mount the head (including the fan)
underneath my carriage.

But thanks for the offer.

Cheers
Holger