Robotica festival at Scienceworks - This Sunday 12th November

tubular

Nov 7, 2017, 8:04:22 PM11/7/17
to Connected Community HackerSpace
A reminder that Scienceworks are running their Robotica festival this coming Sunday, 11-4.30

CCHS will have a table there, as will several other interesting groups

Hope to see some of you there

regards
Lachlan

Luke Ditria

Nov 9, 2017, 4:37:32 AM11/9/17
to Connected Community HackerSpace
I'll be there!

Rob B

Nov 9, 2017, 6:49:18 AM11/9/17
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Apols. Would love to be there but
Regards Rob B

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 8:37 PM, Luke Ditria <mrsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be there!

tubular

Nov 9, 2017, 8:26:19 PM11/9/17
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Thanks Luke.   I've given a list of names to Scienceworks so you should have a badge on the door.

I'm charging up the couple of Godfreys robotic vacuum cleaners we grabbed when they were $20.   Can I borrow anybody elses?   I'm thinking of putting at the very least witches hats, but hopefully something a bit more impressive.  I was wondering if anyone knows where to get foam pedestals (as in what might be used in stage props), so we could put light stuff on top of the pedestals, but it wouldn't topple over

Anyone else able to attend?  Let me know

cheers
Lachlan

John Spencer

Nov 9, 2017, 9:02:53 PM11/9/17
to Connected Community HackerSpace
I've got one that could be used.

Maybe a glowing rocket on it or something.....hrm.

tubular

Nov 10, 2017, 4:31:00 AM11/10/17
to Connected Community HackerSpace
I was thinking maybe one neopixel pacman, and one or two neopixel ghosts ?

John Spencer

Nov 10, 2017, 4:42:34 AM11/10/17
to Connected Community HackerSpace
Hah, OK. What neopixel package?