FTAGH: 11.1V 4400mAh Li-Ion batteries (unused)

Toby Corkindale

Jul 5, 2015, 8:51:26 PM7/5/15
to Hackerspace Melbourne
I noticed work was about to throw out a couple of old but never used laptop batteries, and thought I'd mention them here. Feels like a waste to just throw out that much lithium.

There are two batteries, both rated at 11.1V 4400 mAh.

Let me know if you're interested ASAP. Pick up from Fitzroy.

Toby

Jai

Jul 5, 2015, 9:08:16 PM7/5/15
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
I would absolutely take one, or both if nobody else is interested.

jai

Toby Corkindale

Jul 5, 2015, 11:51:14 PM7/5/15
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
It's all yours. When do you want to swing by?