3D Printer course starts THIS monday - 3 places left.

brett sutton

Feb 16, 2018, 5:19:34 PM2/16/18
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that our 3D Printer course starts THIS Monday (19th of
Feb at 6:30pm).

You can register here:

http://meetu.ps/e/DRJSg/zxV3s/f

This a great opportunity to explore the world of 3D printing and 3D CAD.

Even if you just want to learn CAD this will be a great course as 4 of
the six weeks will focus on CAD modeling.

The course is $60 for non-members ($30 for members) and runs for 6
consecutive weeks.

We have some subsidised (free) places for students if the fee is an
obstacle (we don't want anyone to miss out if they are keen).

Even if you not coming would you mind posting something on your
preferred social media feed.

This is a great opportunity to bring more members into the space which
makes for a healthier and more vibrant community.

Regards,

Brett