Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Holger

ungelesen,
18.05.2018, 00:57:4218.05.18
an connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hello

My wonderful, beautiful wife has given me a Prusa i3 Mk3 for my birthday.

Unfortunately, she had a tiny little request: I needed to get rid of the
two almost working 3D printers that I already own:

1. Mendelmax 1.5+
============
I've been using it for a bit, however it has a weird issue: Sometimes it
loses steps in Z, which are really hard to pick up, but you absolutely
notice it when the nozzle runs into previously printed parts and you
lose steps in x- and y-. It could be a calibration of the z-axis lead
screws, or it could be an issue with my poor soldering skills applied to
the RAMPS board.

2. self-designed i3 variant
================
This version has been almost finished for a while, but I never got
around to making/installing a z-endstop. Once you do that, it should
work fine.

I've sunk quite a bit of money into the two, but the reality is that
with the new printer, I will most likely never get around to fixing them
again, and they only take up space. Space I need for the new printer.

So if anyone is interested in taking one or two of them, let me know.

Holger

Trystan -Crenn- Jones

ungelesen,
22.05.2018, 19:01:5022.05.18
an connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Holger,

Is one of them still available?

Kind regards,
Crenn

DangerFlite

ungelesen,
06.06.2018, 21:53:1906.06.18
an Connected Community HackerSpace
Hi Holger,

I would love to have one your printers! are either of them still available? The mendel max would be my preference

Cheers,
Tim

Andrew

ungelesen,
23.08.2018, 09:25:3423.08.18
an Connected Community HackerSpace
Hey Holger,

Is there any chance that one of those 3D printers are still available?

Regards,

Andrew

On Friday, 18 May 2018 14:57:42 UTC+10, Holger wrote:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten