Re: 3d Printer course

Brett Sutton

Apr 14, 2018, 8:11:39 PM4/14/18
to connected-commu...@googlegroups.com
Just looking to pick a date for the third iteration of the printer course.

The second course starting tomorrow is fully booked with some wait listing.

I've agreed with Lachlan to leave 3 weeks free for other courses to run
which gets us into the June school holidays. I'm looking forward to
those announcements!

Should we run the course through the holidays (on the Monday nights as
normal)?

I did run the course on the Easter Monday and everyone attended.

I wonder if our demographic is outside the 'we have little kids and go
on holidays with them'.

Thoughts?

I was looking to pick a date now so those that are wait listed could get
an early reservation on the next course.

Brett