Summer camp event

1 view

jennl...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2014, 1:59:59 PM7/24/14
to concoctory
Next Thursday we will have a small summer camp group learning to solder and 3d print in the space. They will be here from 10-12:30. The makerbot will and all the soldering stations will be in use. If anyone would like to assist me, that would be great!

Sent from my iPhone

Fred Roybal

Jul 28, 2014, 4:01:57 AM7/28/14
to conco...@googlegroups.com
I'll try to spend some more time today on the turn table

--
http://www.concoctory.com
---

Sent from Gmail Mobile