August dues and County Fair

jennluckbug .

Jul 31, 2014, 3:07:15 AM7/31/14
to concoctory
Howdy! Today I will be changing the door code for August before I leave the shop around 7. Please get dues in so you get the new code as soon as possible!

Also, this weekend is the County Fair at the Western Stock show, which is great exposure for us! Tell your friends! Stop by and see us! We have some badges for volunteers- help us out and get in free! We also need people manning the shop this weekend since our usual suspects will be at the fair.

Please note that the 3D printers will be at the fair this weekend, and heavily in use after printing out action figures, so plan your projects accordingly.

Lafe Spietz

Jul 31, 2014, 10:27:57 AM7/31/14
to conco...@googlegroups.com
I know it's repetitive, but since there has been confusion before, please send out the correct paypal account for the dues. Also, are the printers already gone?  I was going to try to print a bunch of stuff today.
Thank you!

Lafe

--
http://www.concoctory.com
---

Chris Simpson

Jul 31, 2014, 11:01:43 AM7/31/14
to conco...@googlegroups.com
Since I just joined a few weeks ago, is there some kind of partial, pro-rated or other ‘mid-point’ for the dues? $50 two weeks ago and $50 for the next month is a little more than I can justify right now. :(

jennl...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2014, 11:18:55 AM7/31/14
to conco...@googlegroups.com
Yes of course we can prorate! Thanks for the question. Also if it's easier paying when you get back from vacation that works too.

Sent from my iPhone

Chris Simpson

Jul 31, 2014, 11:20:22 AM7/31/14
to conco...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks! That'll probably make the most sense, since I won't be around for a few weeks anyway!

Good luck and have fun at the fair!

jennluckbug .

Aug 1, 2014, 3:15:18 PM8/1/14
to conco...@googlegroups.com
The maker bot is still here, but I will be using it until 12:30 printing the summer camp kids.
And thank you for reminding me about the address again, I really do forget that every month don't i?

Paypal for hackerspace is hacke...@concoctory.com

jennluckbug .

Aug 1, 2014, 3:16:11 PM8/1/14
to conco...@googlegroups.com
sorry meant to send that yesterday. The printer is currently at the fair, as are Mar and I.