Retail hours

jennluckbug .

Jul 31, 2014, 4:50:11 PM7/31/14
to concoctory
Howdy y'all! I am writing to inform you that after this weekend, I will be going from 3 days a week to 1 in watching the shop. I LOVE being here. But I can't volunteer 25-30 hours a week anymore. Some of you may not be aware that the hackerspace is a non-profit, and boardmembers pay to be here and run the place just like regular members. 100% of the money you give the space goes directly to keeping the space open, doing events, and getting fun toys to play with.

SO. Please consider volunteering to watch the shop and keep the space open! I will train anyone who's interested.

-Lucky

Mar

Jul 31, 2014, 5:02:05 PM7/31/14
to conco...@googlegroups.com
And Lucky and I will be at the fair this weekend, so we'll still need volunteers for the shop tomorrow and Saturday.

Shop hours Friday & Saturday 11am-7pm

If you'd like to help with the fair, I have 2 more passes!
Fair hours are:
Friday noon-9pm
Saturday 10am-9pm
Sunday 10am-6pm

We could use help Saturday in particular, but any times help.

Let us know here, and drop your hours in the calendar if you can help out! http://teamup.com/ksba92ba21aaa40adb/

--
http://www.concoctory.com
---